• This is always the largest Tuesday night class of the year. It goes beyond learning the steps, to mastering them.
• Several kinds of waltzing will be covered, including the original waltz from the Strauss Era, reverse (modern
ballroom Viennese waltz), leap waltz, polka, and the redowa—the closest thing to flying on a dance floor.
• The focus this year will be on-the-fly waltz variations, meaning spontaneous possibilities that can be intuitively
led and followed. Waltz playtime! 25 variations in six weeks!
• Plus two new Viennese waltz steps that let you dance to the fastest hyperspeed music with ease, while keeping up
with the flow around the room.
• To help you master everything, Richard sends you complete email descriptions of each class. And even though they're
now in Austin, Nick and Melissa make videos of every variation.
• If you already know these variations, bring a friend who only knows a basic waltz. This is a great way to introduce someone to the wide world of
•Prerequisite: Familiarity with a basic waltz of any kind (polka also counts). The basics will be covered before
moving on to the finer points and variations.